VCI Masking Sticker
Product DescriptionVci Masking stickers are used to protect surfaces which are highly prone to corrosion & need protection without the application of physical coatings, paints or oils but require long term corrosion protection in covered or open conditions. Simply remove by peeling off the sticker which results in clean, coating-free, adhesive-free surface.
The masking sticker has been found to surpass 2000 hours of salt spray life and does not allow any corrosion to propagate under the sticker and protects multi-metal parts of any geometry.
These can also be die cut in required shapes to be pasted on flanges or curved surfaces and can be used for forgings, castings, machined areas of automotive components, construction equipment, valves for petroleum pipelines, flanges of chemical and process equipment, sealing of electronic panels and displays when not in use and many more applications.
- Economical to use.
- Easy to install
- Easy to remove
- Protects up to 5 years
- Effective in adverse environmental conditions
- Excellent protection for offshore equipment.
- Multi-metal Protection
- Free of Nitrites, Halogens & Phosphates
- Automotive Equipment
- Aerospace equipment
- Machinery Parts
- Electrical Panels
- Brake Discs
- Electronic Panels
- Sealing of Electronic Cards and Terminal Boxes
- Telecommunication equipment
- Remote Electronic Devices
- Valves and Fittings
- Petroleum Refineries, Chemical Plants & Process Equipment